Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Holiday Open Studio

You are invited to the Carmen Rose Studio open hours this holiday season. I’ve moved my studio to our new location at Studio B and I’m inviting you to consider my work for your holiday gift giving. I have hand painted art glass, artisan jewelry, handmade soap, alphabet photography, poetry, textiles and Christmas tree ornaments. (And a sale table also!) Prices start at just $1 and there is something for every price range. Consider us for corporate gifts and custom gift baskets, and we’ll be happy to package and ship items for you. Gift wrapping service available. The art selection will be different each week with new items added daily. For a preview, please visit carmenrosestudio.com.

Mark your calendar now for November 13, 14 and 15th from 11 am to 6 pm. December dates include the 4, 5, 6 and also 11, 12, and 13th from 11 am to 6 pm. Private appointments are available and should be scheduled in advance by emailing me at carmenrose@comcast.net.

Proceeds will benefit the Adoption Fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails