Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another piece of the "Whole" exhibit.

I was going to try to spread these out some over the next few days, but I couldn't resist showing more photos today!

Here is one of the 9x9's of the exhibit.  It started with a very drippy piece of hand dyed fabric from ages ago.  I'm really dipping into the stash these days, never know what you'll find in there!
I quilted it up, threw it in the laundry.  When it came out I framed it up and added the little key, and this is how it looks now. 
These silly little elements of this exhibit are SO FUN TO MAKE!  For some reason it looks downright edible to me, I think I'm  hungry for Popsicles and cupcakes now! 

Want it?
A $75 pledge and it's yours.

Happy Creating,
-Carmen Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails