Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Still Warm from the Kiln

Here are some of my latest experiments in the kiln. I love the streaks in this one, so much color!
Warmer colors in this one and I like the long slender look.
Another long slender one, I love the graceful curves in this one and the play between clear and opaque glass.
I left a batch in the kiln last night cooling their heels. I could hardly wait to get them out and see what the heat had done to them this morning. Here are the rest of them.
I'm back in the hand painted glass studio today so the dichroic glass will need to wait a bit. I really do enjoy the play of light and color in this media though. No telling what the kiln will do to a piece. Each day is a light and color adventure around here.

*Pendants are $20 each, shipping is free for orders over $100!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails