Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Contest

Hey everyone! I've entered this contest at Artbeads.com:
This is my entry, a jewelry design inspired by a grapes and leaves, tendrils... the whole grape cluster and autumn harvest kind of idea.
I'd absolutely love it if you voted for my piece. You can vote every day between now and December 8th. While you are there, check out some of the other entries. I may post my other favorites if I get the chance.
Simply click the sage green "VOTE" button in the top right of the listing to place your vote.
You could vote every day, five votes per day, up until December 8th.
It feels good to see this kind of response to the first piece I made after I moved, got my new studio set up and got my jewelry making mojo back. I'm very grateful indeed, it's been a loooooonnnng time coming!

Thank You,
-Carmen Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails