Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Grape Cluster Necklace Press #2

This necklace can now be found on the Artbeads.com Facebook fan page as well as their blog.  They've done a beautiful job presenting it.  I'm really amazed at the response this necklace is getting.  Thank you all so much! 

Here is the text that goes with the photo that I wrote for their blog:
"In recent travels I came across a beautiful leaf that really captured my attention, it was from a merlot grapevine. I immediately wanted to make a jewelry design with a flowing grape cluster with a grape leaf or leaves. When I saw the copper maple leaf on the Artbeads.com website, I hoped I could make it look more merlot than maple. When I added copper curls and chain, and round amethyst and jade beads plus hand made lampwork beads from Artbeads.com for grapes. I made some other round beads from polymer clay to bring out the copper along with the greens and hues of purple. It took a while to structure the piece and I worked into the night, but I am very pleased with how it turned out."

 I have entered this necklace in the "What Inspires You" contest and later on in November they will open up the entries to everyone.  Then you can vote for the design you like the best. 

Happy Creating,
-Carmen Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails