Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Time to Celebrate!

I looked back over a few blog posts this evening and had to laugh a little at the diversity of my work this month. From roofing to a king sized quilt, and hundreds of bars of soap… That’s what I love about my work, never can tell what’s coming next!

One of this week’s special projects was a wedding cake I made for friends. I was really happy with how this one turned out. The cake had four tiers and two more tiers in the kitchen. Two were white cake with a white chocolate almond filling. Two were chocolate cake with crème de mint filling and two were banana cake. All three flavors turned out very nice and there were no end to the compliments. It is a little hard to see the swirl design in the photos but I was happy with how it turned out.
Tom and Rachel are a beautiful couple. More than that, they both possess a soft hearted compassion that is really something special. Their wedding was a beautiful treat!

As people gathered around them to cut the cake, the bride was looking over her shoulder at the cake. Then she found me in the crowd and mouthed “thank you SO much!” What a sweet sweet girl! And isn't her dress beautiful?! She had it made when she was recently traveling in Cambodia with her Missionary father. She looked incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails