Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Two Quilt Thursday


I went to my quilt studio today to make a handbag. I’ve grown really tired of the ones I’ve been using and wanted a fresh look, plus I had no motivation to do anything on my actual To Do list for the day. But as I worked out the design of the piece, I decided that I liked it too much to turn it into a purse. So before long I was quilting it for the wall instead.

Then I happened to notice a quilt that I started a while back and thought of how pretty that would be in the room I’m working on for my daughter. So I finished it and am really pleased with how it looks. Now I just need to finish her bedroom. No problem, right? These things always take so much longer than it seems they should. I'd like to think I'll be back in the studio again soon but who knows?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails