Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Press for "The Art of a Woman"

It's always a little fun to see my name in print. I haven't seen the print article yet, but I love the article and the quotes they used in this one:
Rocktown Weekly

Shenandoah.com did a nice job also, check out the little blurb here:
Shenandoah.com

A little mention here at the Virginia is for Lover's site:
Virginia is for Lovers

And on the upcoming events page at the gallery's website here:
OasisArtGallery.org

Tomorrow will be fun. I'll start early making up each model and then we'll all take a practice run at 4:00 through the window/stage. Then we perform at 6:15 and again at 7:15, live models in the display window at the gallery.  I think it will be fun!

Happy Creating,
Carmen Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails