Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cool!

Blog? What blog? I know I haven't written much lately, and I may not be around for a while. I have moved and don't know quite what to do about studio space. All in good time I suppose.

I did want to pass along this little treat.

My work is on the cover of a local weekly paper:

That's my display at the Oasis gallery, my art glass with my dyed scarves, there is a corner of one of my dyed skirts showing and a portion of one of my art quilts on the wall above. I have asked my friends who live in the paper's coverage area to save me copies of this paper. I'm very pleased.

And this excellent article is inside:
http://www.rocktownweekly.com/rocktown/focus.php?AID=3961

Happy Creating,
-Carmen Rose

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Carmen! This is wonderful coverage. You know how much I admire your work. Best wishes as you find a place to bring your new works to life. Keep dreaming and creating.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails