Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thank you!

I'm up to ten backers on my kickstarter.com project!  Only six more days to go to make this dream a reality!  Today I'd like to thank those who have backed the project so far:

you_will_succeed
Dawn Wampler
William Martin
Anthony Vilgiate
Xaver Wilhelmy
Sara Homeyer
Kim Scales
Melissa Chonka
Dawn 
Wendi Dunlap 

You all are my ANGELS!
 I'm working on quilting this one today.  I don't know what it will look like when I'm finished.
 These two before I quilted them...
 Became:  "Set Aside" and...
 Buttoned.  It really makes a difference when I've finished the quilting...
...put them through the laundry and them framed and embellished them. 
As you might imagine, sometimes it's tough just to choose which side is up!

I can't tell you how much I love what I do, and to have others partner with me
in the process is a genuine privilege and honor!

Thanks to those who have pledged to the project!
Would you like to get in on the fun?
My Kickstarter.com Project is here, go check out the video 
that explains the whole thing and then choose what you'd like from the cool pledge options! 

Thank you so much!
-Carmen Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails