This much was finished by the end of Christmas Eve, the HO and E were finished before and the P had to wait until after the festivities. Then I started in on the three stars. I tried a number of different stars and wasn’t really thrilled with any of them.
Taking what I learned from making the first three, I made three more that I like much better. Now that I have these three new stars, I need to decide which configuration works best.
Blue, Pink, Blue OR
Pink, Blue, Blue...
So far more or less like the sketch... only better. I love the creative process! I have not decided which portion I'll work on next.