Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Quilt Project Update

This much was finished by the end of Christmas Eve, the HO and E were finished before and the P had to wait until after the festivities. Then I started in on the three stars. I tried a number of different stars and wasn’t really thrilled with any of them.

Taking what I learned from making the first three, I made three more that I like much better. Now that I have these three new stars, I need to decide which configuration works best.

Blue, Pink, Blue OR
Pink, Blue, Blue...

So far more or less like the sketch... only better. I love the creative process! I have not decided which portion I'll work on next.

1 comment:

  1. For what it's worth, I like the blue - pink - blue but either way, the quilt looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails