Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

More Glass

I'm thrilled with these, they have a fine layer of gold spun on that really catches the light and is just SO pretty!

A lovely set of five classic vases that are really fun in their own way. This series turned out kind of sweet and pastel and the brighter accents as well as the spun on pearl has a way of making them look soft and sweet. There are a few from this series (not pictured) that I'm not quite ready to part with.

I like how the light played in these three pieces. I was hoping for a kind of funky Christmas young color scheme, and they are actually a little brighter in person. They have a white pearl spun detail that sets it all off.
I have another batch in process that isn't fired or photographed yet and they are a completely different color scheme. And I have a big coorporate order due shortly so I'm also working on those. It is going to be a busy couple of weeks around here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails