Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hand Dyed Scarves

Over the last few days I've been working on dying some scarves for the Christmas season. These are just so yummy!

Cut Velvet scarves, 82% Rayon, 18% Silk, Size: 14x72 inches plus fringe unless otherwise noted.
From the left: Crimson Swirl, Golden Bouquet, Lemon Lime Stripe and Color Blend Leaves. $45 each.
From left: Turquoise Blue leaves, Cerulean Blue Stripes, Jade Green Stripes (and Color Blend Leaves, same as above.) $45 each
These are kind of cool, the design is one color and the background is different. The left scarf is 10x49 and olive/cranberry - $37. The right scarf is a combination of olive and chocolate brown in 14x72 with fringes - $45.
These four scarves are 100% silk, soft and yum yum yummy! The small one is 7x52, $29 without fringe. The left is a color blend of fuchsia, purple, blue and cerulean blue. The next one is fuchsia, orange and purple. The last one is orange, yellow and lime green. The right three are all 14x72 for $45 each. This is my favorite size for a great scarf. I often wear these this time of year wrapped around my neck with both ends free in front, it's a great way to add a splash of color and warmth to any outfit this time of year.

In the old days I would dye up a bunch of these, make earrings to match and I sold LOTS of them for gifts. A great scarf with matching earrings is really a great gift! It is nice to have a great selection to choose from when I leave the house in the morning, these are so fun to wear!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, these are STUNNING! They turned up in your LinkedWithin widget, and I had to click over. As you might be able to tell from my blog's header, I love chakra colors -- bold, texturous colors/patterns like this.

    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails