Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

On Buying from my Blog

A quick note on making a purchase from my blog. All the work you see pictured is generally for sale here on my blog. The one caveat is that once it is out in a gallery somewhere, it’s a little too late as some of my galleries are pretty far afield. So anything that you see listed is pretty much a week or so from being taken to some gallery or other to meet the local/regional public. So if you see something you’d like, it’s best to contact me right away so your piece doesn’t go away somewhere.

I accept any credit card or even an e-check through PayPal.com and ship using USPS priority mail. On anything glass, insurance will be quoted as part of the shipping cost. If you are interested in something, please send me your zip code along with specific information as to which piece you are talking about and I’ll get a quote on the shipping for you. No “handling fees” or other hidden fees, just pure and simple USPS shipping costs.

If you have questions please leave a comment or email me using the link on my profile page.

It’s Christmas season, help me find good homes for my work this holiday season. We’re grateful for every purchase!

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know you glass vases arrived and they did not disappoint! I just love them. I will definitely be back for more. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jackie, so glad you liked the vases! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails