Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Flickr Photos

I’m working on revamping my website and in the process I’ve created some flicker slideshows that show some of my photos of media I work in. Here are some photographs of the hand painted art glass that I do. I hope to have the site ready to launch before long, we’ll see how it goes.



Art Glass


More Art Glass

Seems like there should be a way to embed those slideshows in the body of this post but I haven't figured that out yet. (Thanks to Melody Johnson who showed that it could be done! So I came back and edited this - thanks Melody!!)

Check out some of my other flickr photos if you'd like here. At this point there are photo sets of cakes, decorated sugar cookies, art glass and wedding cakes that I've done.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails