Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dear Melody

Tomorrow as I babysit the gallery (it's a coop, we all have to work two days a month) I shall be playing with these:

Melody yarn, perfect for a Melody Johnson inspired project! (I'm one of her biggest fans!) And in some of my favorite colors no less. Now I do hope I can figure out how to knit a respectable sock, or at least how to unravel/knit/unravel/knit/unravel/knit a respectable sock. And after I'm done making the respectable ones, then I'll make some for me! Te He!

Look what smiled at me this morning from my kitchen table: (i have a long and checkered history with house plants, for a long time my home was a house plant graveyard.)
Hello gorgeous!

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this blog entry??? I musta been out of the house. I love that yarn! I want some. Must go shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails