Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Jacob's Ladder Series Continued

The Jacob's Ladder series continues... this time turned on it's ear. This pair has been on the design wall a while but I've just finished up the one on the right. The other was in an earlier post.
I suppose I got a little carried away making "ladders" but they are a little like Pringles.  Can't make just one, can't eat just one... completely addictive!
I wrapped it around a 36 x 12 canvas that is about an inch deep. 
And I'm very pleased with how it turned out.
Put it together with some of the other quilts from the study and they seem happy together..

I have no idea what to title this one either, it's in the "Jacob's Ladder" series but turning it on it's side kind of changed the ladder into a slightly more architectural look.  

"Untitled in Blue"
hand dyed cotton, hand dyed white on whites and batik
fused and machine quilted
12 x 36
$450 framed

Happy Creating
-Carmen Rose 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, I love the blue/green/purple color combinations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails