Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Photo Shoot with Broken Pieces

I spent an evening with the men of the band "Broken Pieces" for a photo shoot. They are a neat group of guys, we had lots of fun on location. It was an overcast Sunday evening, the light seemed a bit unpredictable but I think we got some good shots anyway. I also liked what happened when I changed a few of them over to black and white. Which one do you think they will chose for their main photo? They've got choices.

These photos are taken at the Warf area of downtown Staunton.  There is a train station, and the train came by in the middle of the shoot, unfortunately one of the band members was on trapped on the other side or else I'd have photos of them in front of the moving train.  The location seemed to be a great fit and the guys had a natural sense of what to do in front of the camera.  I am pleased. 

one


Two:

Three:

Four:

Five:

Six:

Seven:

Eight

Nine

Ten:

Eleven:
The guys are: Jesse, lead singer & black guitar. Jeremiah, with the guitar the color of honey. Roy, longer hair, bass. Phil, drummer and La-Thon, sound guy. I'll drop by to hear them play one of these days, that sounds fun. Broken Pieces website.

Which one do you think they should choose?  Leave your vote in a comment.
Happy Creating (with some great music as well)
-Carmen Rose

5 comments:

  1. Number 10 is my fav. But I also like 11.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four! Love the guitars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the texture in #11 and the color in #4, but they are all good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (I meant #5 for color)...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails