Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Great Email from Artbeads.com

"Hi Carmen,

Thank you for your email. I finally was able to stop by your blog and check out your winter inspired design…



I just love your gorgeous winter necklace! This stylized and freeform design is just dazzling! I like your fun mix of eclectic and interesting elements. From the pretty wire worked and pearl ‘birds nest’ to the wire ‘tree branch’ spirals. With all the delightful dangling feathers and snowflake charms there is so much to see and enjoy in your enchanting designs. Your use of the gunmetal elements with the black and silver crystals creates a lovely winter color scheme. I love the large gunmetal links and cable you used on the one side of the necklace. Although I don’t believe we carry these items, they add an exciting touch to the unique styling of this asymmetrical piece. The sweet earrings with the gunmetal links, silver charms and crystals are a perfect compliment to the sister necklace. Your designs reflect such a beautiful artistry and grace and are always so exciting to see. It is truly a pleasure to see your excellent work again.

I appreciate all of your work on your design, wonderful photos and blog post. I will be sharing your work with others here at Artbeads. We will also be adding your necklace to our upcoming ‘Winter Enchantment’ Gallery on Facebook and will be promoting this gallery on the Artbeads Blog for Beaders. I will send you links to the gallery and posts once they are published.

Thank you for being an Artbeads Design Partner. You have a creative and inspirational week!"

What a treat to get this sort of email from the lovely people at Artbeads.com!  I'm so tickled they liked my necklace and earring set and of course I'll keep you posted with what happens with this one.  I'll be wearing it to an art opening coming up, that will be great fun!
Happy Creating,
-Carmen Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails