Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Harlequin Tile, coming soon to a floor near me!

There is something about a harlequin floor that I really like! It's graphic and bold without being overwhelming. It's modern and classic at the same time. Plus, I like black and white together... there is no more perfect combination than these complete opposites. Hubby is a teacher on Christmas break, only he generally works harder on break than when he's at work. Today he's worked at removing the vintage 1975 vinyl. Tomorrow I'll start installing the harlequin tile.  

I am really looking forward to seeing how the kitchen looks after a few days, a little work and a bottle of advil. Can't wait to see it!  We've got guests coming for New Years, so that's incentive to see how far we can get before then.  I wonder if I can get a coat of paint on the cabinets as well?  Hmmm...  Maybe TWO bottles of advil!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails