Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Santa's Workshop

It is silver and glass month at Artbeads.com, isn't that exciting?  I tried out a number of cool products that were new to me. 

I started out with these Bali silver beads pictured lower middle. 

This is the first pair of earrings I made, I LOVE this big Bali Silver beads, they have such cool details and they are light because they are hollow, so the earrings won't be difficult to wear at all.  This focal bead was the big statement of these earrings so they really don't need much else.  I mixed them up with a variety of Swarovski crystal bicones in four colors for a hint of color and sparkle, plus more sterling silver beads and the findings.  I would wear this pair of earrings with anything from jeans to something dressy.  That's the beauty of artisan silver, it's versatile.  Check out Artbeads.com's selection of Bali Silver.

The second pair of earrings I made have these marvelous little Hill Tribe silver roses which I think are SO amazing!  They are delicate and light enough to be worn in an earring (can you tell I don't like wearing or making heavy earrings?) and they're just really cute.  More Hill Tribe silver from Artbeads.com.

I paired them up with some Swarovski crystal AB teardrops, some silver spacers, a crystal bicone and little sterling rings on ear wires.  I was giving these some thought and decided that they are a self portrait pair of earrings.  With the rose and the teardrops and way these catch the light, I know I'll enjoy wearing these for a long time! 

FTC disclaimer: I received some of the products shown in this blog from Artbeads.com free of charge, I have not been paid for my endorsement of these products and I am reviewing the products honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails