Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oooo Santa!

A friend of mine was making a little room at her house, cleaning out some things she doesn't use anymore. She brought me a sewing machine and a cutting mat. She thought I might be able to use them or find them a home. I accepted the gift but had no idea what I was getting. Just about that time I was having a little bit of trouble with my second old Necchi so I thought I'd go take a look at what was under the lid. The lid had one little word "Singer." My heart skipped a beat! Turns out it's a lovely old Singer and it sews like butter. BuuuuTER! Pure Singer magic.


Thank you Santa Brenda!

2 comments:

  1. I have an o-l-d Singer that my mom bought when they were tearing down a Jr. High School when I was a kid (that tells you what I mean by "old") and if the thing would stop sewing so darn well maybe I'd get rid of it. I've had it since elementary school, and I've never had it cleaned or tuned up in any way. It just goes and goes and goes! That friend of yours is a keeper (and so is the machine!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! What a great present!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails