Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

It Came Today

This was my Christmas present to myself and it finally came today.

And it is beautiful! The photography is amazing! It's like a coffee table book about food. Glorious, beautiful food.

I don't think I've ever purchased a real cookbook before. Most of the ones I have were given to me by someone or inherited from someone. I tend to look on recipes as suggestions, however, all the recipes of Ina's that I've tried have been excellent. And if you're going to start with someone's recipe and change a few things to make it your own, it might as well be a fantastic recipe to start with! And so I'm a fan of the Barefoot Contessa, and the happy owner of a beautiful book of food that happens to include some directions.

My birthday is coming up. I think I'll add another to my collection.

Happy Creating,
-Carmen Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails