Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

What a TREAT!

One of the artists popped by the gallery today while I was there and mentioned that there was a rainbow outside. I LOVE bainrows! So I popped outside to see how it looked and ended up walking a few blocks snapping shots with my camera phone.


It was unusually vivid, I could hardly believe how beautiful it was.

The buildings were in the way of catching a shot of the whole thing.

And there was an echo of a second bainrow nearby, I love those!

Only a few moments later and it was beginning to fade.

A moment of beauty to feed the soul.
So glad I was able to drink it in.

 I really love rainbows!  I have seen rainbows at some of the most pivotal moments of my life and they are a healing and comforting reminder that there is still hope, even in the pain and disillusionment.

With gratitude,
-Carmen Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails