Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Surprise Suprise!

I was told we'd get an inch of snow overnight... no big deal. However, we're up to eight inches and it's really COLD! It's beautiful though, no doubt about that. Maybe we'll get to see some sunshine tomorrow to set it all off in blinding snowy sparkling splendor! I'd like that. I've had the itch to make a snow angel all winter and just never did. I wondered if I'd remember how and I wasn't crazy about the idea of getting all cold. But I threw some layers on and went out and planted myself and played in the powder fine stuff just long enough to make an angel and then get back inside by the fire. A photo and a change of clothing later and here she is with grass on her skirt. 

I'll sign off the way my friend Deb does:
Light and Laughter,
-Carmen Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails